Our philosophy is that the world's best people working at a world class level will build a world class company. Sopogy is looking for team members who compliment our existing collection of hard working, motivated and focused individuals.
Sopogy employment provides a unique opportunity to give you incredibly valuable career experience. Here we maintain an environment where people can learn and grow with the company while moving quickly, adapting to constant change and reinventing the rules. We strive to provide an achievement based, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
If you feel you're uniquely suited to be a member of Team Sopogy please email your resume to Sopogy Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive an overwhelming number of resumes and inquiries and due to the volume of requests we will attempt but can not guarantee responses.
- California Thermal SalesAssignment:
- Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for delivering contract sales for his or her assigned territory
- Works directly with VP of Sales and indirectly with the VP of Strategy and other executives to develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate and regional goals
- Identifies, qualifies and engages prospects for Sopogy MicroCSP technology solutions primarily in the California region and US Pacific Southwest
- Sources, negotiates and closes distribution contracts with channel partners who will develop and/or provide EPC services on Sopogy projects
- Conducts training and provides sales tactical support for assigned channel partners
- Teams with Sopogy Application Engineering and Project Management to create proposals for new Sopogy project sales
- Negotiates final pricing and contract terms so as to deliver target gross profit margin per contract sale
- Represents Sopogy at trade shows and sales events, makes presentations and generally evangelizes the Sopogy value proposition
- Responsible for managing within an expense budget and coordinating activities with Sopogy colleagues, vendors and suppliers
- Own total customer satisfaction by assisting Sopogy colleagues in working through any customer issues to deliver an exceptional customer experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Applied Sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial thermal sales including heat processing, hot water and/or air conditioning
- Computer literacy that includes Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), experience with Sales CRM such as Salesforce.com helpful
- Resides and works in California, possible telecommute
- Travel throughout California, Arizona, Nevada required
- Competitive salary plus sales commissions
- Medical, 401K, stock options